Thursday, November 11, 2004

Wesley

I just decided a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to do a master thesis, but I just got done talking with one of my profs. who highly encouraged me to do one. She had a lot of good points and mentioned some things I haven't thought of yet, so now I'm back to undecided.

If I do one it will be on John Wesley and money. I want to explore how the socioeconomic conditions of his day affected his views and use of money. I then want to bring it full circle to see if his views on money have anything to say to us today.

I am highly interested in the topic, I'm just not sure I want to put into it what it will take to do it well or just to plain do it. These things have to be 70-100 pages in length. But I do have the works of John Wesley, all 12 volumes, in my library at home. I hate decisions!

No comments: