Monday, September 06, 2004

On TV in California

My friend Adam Sylvia called me from California to tell me that he was flipping through the channels on his TV Saturday night and he saw a closeup of me standing next to John Kerry. How cool is that? What is even cooler is that it gave us an oppurtonity to talk, it's been a while. If everything goes right it looks like we me might be getting a lot more oppurtonities to talk in the near future. It's sorta like the movie "butterfly affect" where a butterfly flappin it's wings in South America some how can affect us in America. Only me happinging to pick up a newspaper and seeing that Kerry was coming to Mount Vernon and me meeting him and then my ugly mug shows up on an LA TV station which my friend happens to be watching and next thing you know we have a renewed friendship. You sometimes wonder how much God has to do with all that stuff. It was real good to hear from you Adam!

No comments: