Sunday, September 26, 2004

Class is over

Well I finished my class and it was a good experience. It really dug deep into what holiness and sanctification are. If nothing else, I learned they are a real part of the Christians life, in a lot of ways are calling. My prof. is not Nazarene, but sorta Wesleyan in viewpoint. It was so cool to hear him lecture about these things that are so important doctrinally to my church (Nazarene). He brought a new and fresh perspective to me that I enjoyed and am still thinking about a lot. I want to live the Holy life for my Holy God and Savior.

As some of you know I get interviewed for ordination this May. I need to be able to explain to them all the above to get ordained. For the first time I'm not worried about it. Sure a lot of it is still swimming around in my head right now, but I'll get there and I'll be as honest as I can be, and the rest will be in the Lord's hands.

No comments: