Friday, May 06, 2005

Derek Webb

This morning I'm driven over to the Naz to use the library and I hear on WNZR that there giving away Derek Webb tickets for tomorrow night at Kenyon. So I go into the library where they have no radio, but I know there giving out four pair over the next 1/2 hour so I decide I'll call radomly to see if I get through. I call once and get through, but they weren't giving them away at the time. Ten minutes later I call back and it's busy, so I know they're giving them away at the moment so I call back again right away and I'm caller ten, I WIN!!! But I found out I called for Wayne Watson instead. But after I told them my crazy story they gave me Derek Webb tickets instead!!! So Mandy and I will be thinking about Trent Charles tomorrow evening while we are listening to the cool, yet convicting, Derek Webb at Gund Commons on the campus of Kenyon College. Now that's a good way to start the morning off.

For all my rowdy friends who are Derek Webb fans who would like to join us go here for more info.

No comments: