Friday, February 18, 2005

NYC TRIP?

Watching the news tonight we saw a story about "the gates" in New York City's Central Park. It's a big, kinda weird, art instalation that goes throughout Central Park, which is huge. Mandy wants to go see it (I wouldn't mind either), but it gets taken down Feb. 27th which means the only free day we would have to go see it is this Monday. I figure leave about 10pm Sunday night, get there at sunrise, spend four hours in central park, get a piece of NYC pizza, and be home by 10pm Monday night.

I'd have to miss class Monday, which I think I can do, but we need at least one other person to drive with us to make it possible. It seems kind of crazy to do something this stupid at my mature age of 28, but you only live once. I figure if someone calls by Sunday morning it might be a sign that we should do this. Call 740 392 3197 if you are interested. I'll go out on a limb here and say that I really don't even have to know you.

There is a weird feeling going through my body right now... I think I feel like a kid again.

No comments: