Saturday, February 26, 2005

Gifts

This week I had fun listening to and watching others in our church. One gave me a simply wonderful idea for something we could do as a church that has left my imagination running and the other did a simple task in a way that I thought was great and more than I could have asked for. It was a lot of fun this week celebrating with others the wonderful work God is doing in them.

Tomorrow in church we are having one of the artist of our church bring a pottery wheel to church and she is going to throw clay. We are gonna talk about how that all relates to our walk with Christ. Somebody told me she is pumped about the service and has even said, "I'm so excited that I get to be a part of the service." I think God is trying to tell me something through that quote.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

here's a gift to us
kevin and mandy,
dinner in our home
this next week
are you too busy?
then slow down...
well have a gift waiting here for you
eric

ps. thanks for making us all look bad... my wife thinks you rock and i'm insensitive