Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hotel Rwanda

Saw Hotel Rwanda last night with Mandy on a date. Not sure it was a date flick, but almost appropriate on a date now that I think about it. Hundreds of thousands of people being killed in a country and nobody cares about it cause we're all too busy going on dates. Well that's one way to look at it I guess.

Good movie. I think everyone should see it. Yet I left not knowing what to think or do. Movies like that always leave me me wanting to change, but I struggled greatly with what my response is suppossed to be. God forbid my only response is to say that was a terrible thing that happened and I hope it never happens again. But what else can I say or do? Any ideas?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

http://www.christianitytoday.com/leaders/newsletter/2005/cln50214.html