Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well I went to see the monster trucks and I guess the bes t way you could describe it is to say it is a cross between the county fair (rough truck, demolition derby... kind of stuff) and a clean WWE. My little brother loved it, so it was worth it for me.

I went over to the MVNU gym today to walk with Lucy. I realized yesterday I never got beyond our front porch and that I had to get some exercise. I put Lucy in one of those carrying things that straps her to me and went walking. To be honest I felt a little weird as people probably wondered about me, but I really didn't care in the end. I didn't care so much I bought a chocolate muffin before I left at that little cafe thing they had there. I eat terrible and need to fix something quick. E Stetler you need to come up here and fix me with your healthy ways.

I love my daughter. I'm so proud of her and I find out more and more that I forget about here chromosones. I even catch myself dreaming big dreams for her future just like any parent would for their kid. Their probably a tad bit unrealistic, but then again, aren't most parents? I dream she'll sing and dance on Broadway someday. I thank God for her everyday.

I think God has healed her. Not in that she doesn't have downs anymore or that she won't have any problems associated with it, I just believe God has healed her. I can't even describe what I mean when I say that I just believe God has healed her. Thank you Father! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, I love you.
HOFF

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kev,

I agree with you that God has healed Lucy. She is just doing
too well for a baby with down's.
Susan has said that her friends,
a doctor and a nurse, cannot
believe she has down's. Even some of my friends ask me if we are
certain of the diagnosis. Lucy is
one incredible baby. God's hands of love and protection and healing
are all over her. All the praise
goes to Him.

Love,
Mom