Saturday, October 30, 2004

Two Toilets

Today I checked into my hotel room and had to go pee. I went into this really plush bathroom I had and noticed two toilets. One sorta looked liked a urinal, so I thought, ¨wow a toilet to poop in and a toilet to pee in.¨ So I went pee in the urinal looking one, but something seemed wrong the whole time and then when I went to flush it I realized something was wrong. It didn´t flush like any toilet I´ve ever flushed. So I wondered all day until a few minutes ago in a van ride when I got up the courage to ask what the weird looking toilet was. They told me it is what you sit down on after you poop and it cleans your bottom for you. Hmm. that´s interesting and I can´t wait to try it out tomorrow. That´s all from Argentina where I am experiencing a new culture in new and interesting ways every chance I got.

No comments: