Monday, October 25, 2004

Bald Eagel

So I decided to run part of the Gap Trail today. I think I ran 6 3/4 miles today in about 73 minutes. Both are new personal bests for me. It was so beautiful out there, all I wanted to do was praise God.

So I'm jogging along and I ask God if He would bring a deer for me to see and enjoy. I never saw a deer, but I did see a bald eagle. I don't think I ever saw a bald eagle before, at least never in the wild. I ask to see a deer and God shows me a bald eagle! What a good God we serve! He gives us more than we could ever ask for or even imagine. I never would have asked to see a bald eagle, cause you just don't see them, but the Lord knew that today I would have much rather seen a bald eagle. God is enough.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Isaiah 40
31. but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength
They will soar on wings like eagles:
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.