Sunday, August 29, 2004

Argentina

I know this post was not going to be posted until tomorrow night, but I can't wait to write about it. The phone call I got Friday night was from Ashland Theological Seminary, where I go to school, offering me an all expense paid trip to Argentina! It's not for a vacation, but to go work at South American Theological Seminary, our sister seminary, for ten days. The seminary has had this trip planned for awhile now and I'm part of a group that has been real interested in finding ways for our students to partner with their students so they invited me along to go for free. I feel so blessed! I'll post more about the trip as I find more out.
To do list for tomorrow:
1. Hang out at the bus stop for first day of school
2. Play golf with new friends (I haven't played in two years)
3. Apply for passport
4. Move all things in the upstairs to the downstairs so we can get carpet installed Tuesday.
5. Start studying for Greek
6. Go visit a few people
BUSY DAY

No comments: