Friday, August 27, 2004

Crazy Ideas

So my friend Mark, who works for the Peace Core in El Salvador, recently wrote me and some other friends and invited us to go on a three month bike trip across the ole USA next summer. My friend Eric can only get permission for a week, I think I can only do a week as well, and we have a friend named James who thinks after reading "Wild At Heart" that he could do the whole three months, but he's just dreaming. I hear Ked might be in as well and there is an outside chance on Sean, but then again we were all gonna go White Water Rafting a summer ago and that didn't happen, so who knows if we can pull off a week long bike trip.

I really hope it happens, it just sounds like so much fun. I figure in a week we might be able to make it four hundred miles and then rent a van for the way back home. I wonder where that can take us? I know this is farther than four hundred miles, but i think it would be cool to make it to the Gulf of Mexico.

1 comment:

James said...

Kevin,

Fill in the blank space.

James