Friday, November 30, 2007

Ron's Pizza

There's this pizza shop in town that has been around for over thirty years. A few months ago they were kicked out of their shop, so that it could be bull dozed and a strip mall could go where it once was. So for the last four months Mt. Vernon has had to go without Ron's Pizza while they converted an old gas station into their new shop. They finally opened again this week and the lines have been out the door. We just ordered a pizza tonight, but we're having to wait 2 hrs and 45 minutes for it and it'll be worth every minute.

2 comments:

James said...

I can honestly say I never ate there in all my Mt. Vernon years (7+ in all), unless my parents brought me as a wee tot. Next time I am up let's do it.

John said...

Ron's Pizza is good stuff. Miss seeing you Kev. Peace...