Saturday, January 27, 2007

feeling loved

Last night Mandy and I went out for dinner to celebrate my birthday and kind of a last date by ourselves before the new baby comes. I choose the Alcove which is a fancy but very reasonably priced restraunt in downtown Mount Vernon. While we were eating another Nazarene Pastor (hint: think of the biggest Nazarene church in town) and his wife came in to eat, I think they were on a date as well. He came over and said "Hi" and we chated for a second, but they sat on the other side of the resturaunt so we didn't think about them until our check arrived. Actually, our check never arrived because, in the words of our waitress, someone else had already picked it up. We left that night, after thanking them first, feeling so loved. They loved us last night and showed it to us in a very real way. I hope people feel that loved because of my actions.

No comments: