Tuesday, June 21, 2005

P. Dubya

My DS and his wife stopped by yesterday. I call him Pastor Wilson and Mandy has shortened it to P. Dubya. He said he felt like he had a word of the Lord for us that he received last Wednesday during our district monthly day of prayer. He said he felt like God gave him three promises for us (this being before Lucy was even diagnosed though he told us after):

1. Lucy will be a big blessing to us and others.
2. Lucy will be a big benefit to our ministry.
3. Mandy and I will understand and experience God's faithfulness like few others do because of Lucy.

I think we'll hold on to those right now. Thanks P. Dubya! But more importantly thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kev,
Thanks for sharing these promises with us. Although I have been
sad, I have thought in my mind
the same way Pastor Wilson has,
especially in regards to the second
promise. Precious Lucy has already
been a blessing to us. I think
I'm going to call her "Sunshine"
because of the pure joy and love
that already radiates from her.
Love all,
Mom