Thursday, December 16, 2004

Probably not twins

The doctor told us today that we are probably not going to have twins based on the first heartbeats we heard today. But on the 26th of January we get our first ultrasound and they'll tell us for sure then, so we still have some hope.
The heartbeat was at 144, which they said was good. Hearing it finally proved to me that Mandy is really pregnant; I was begining to think she was pulling one over on me. Everything is just so odd! I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad. Yesterday we went and visited some friends in the hospital who had a baby yesterday. It was the most unusual hospital visit I've ever went on. I just kept asking questions knowing that we would be there in six months. I think I'm a little wigged out by everything right now, but at the same time pumped silly. Eziekel DeWayne Peterson is starting to grow on me.

2 comments:

Stetlers said...

Was there a reason you thought you might be having twins? Do they run in your family?

James said...

The beauty is that we are in it together brother!