Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Pancake Breakfast

Some from my church are going to New Orleans this summer on a work trip to help with the rebuilding and we are having a pancake breakfast to raise some funds. Now I know a bunch of you out there in blog land have been looking for a good excuse to come back and visit good ole Mt. Vernon. It's Saturday May 26th from 8 to 11 in the morning at Riverside Park. If you want tickets let me know and I'll tell you where to send a check. Even if you don't want to come you can still send a check made out to "West Side Church of the Nazarene" with New Orleans in the subject line (I ain't too proud to beg). And we might possibly have a spot or two open if someone wants to join us. We're going June 30th through July 8th.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, you're great dude. I obviously can't make it but it's good to hear from you.
HOFF

Anonymous said...

So you're following in dad's foot steps. After as many dinners and breakfasts that we helped with, you should be an expert! Have fun making pancakes!

Love,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
If you don't want to update your blog, at least update your beautiful daughter's. I need to see new pictures of your children!
Love,
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Gotta Tell ya, I like pancakes!

:::: Travis Keller :::: said...

pancakes taste nice as long as they are complimented by grade a dark amber maple syrup.